We are open for play.
As of right now, as a service to the community, and the families we serve, we will remain open for play. Whether you come to visit us is 100% your choice, and we respect each family to make the choice that is right for them. Things may change, but for the time being, we are committed to staying open.
Let's work together to keep the germs away.
Help us, help you.
- If you are under the weather or showing any signs of illness-- Don't come. You'll have a better time if you visit when you're feeling great.
- If you are a part of a CDC determined "at risk" population you also may want to stay home. We are doing our best (as always!) to stay sanitized, but we will never be able to disinfect what's in the air.
- Give your neighbor some space! Smiles go a long way... and smiling from a long way is best at this point in time.
- Go OUTSIDE and play! Even if you aren't here for the day. Some good gross motor activity and fresh air will help keep those healthy bodies healthy.
- Germ buckets are available for anything that's been put in mouths or noses. Please use them so that we can sanitize those items before returning them to play!
- It can't be over emphasized-- Wash your hands! And after you've touched some stuff wash them again! Definitely don't miss before and after eating, and before and after leaving!
Make the choice that's right for you.
We are choosing to come to Bellaboo's. How YOU play is a choice that is entirely up to you. We wish you health, peace, and play (whether here or at home!) over these next several weeks.